Business continuity planning initiatives
Business Continuity Policy
We will formulate a “Business Continuity Planning (BCP)" with the aim of contributing to society in an emergency, by demonstrating the resilience of our group.
After the occurrence of extensive disasters (earthquakes, tsunamis, typhoons, floods, infectious diseases, etc.) or serious local disasters, we respect human life, resume business as soon as possible, and eliminate economic anxiety of employees caused by disasters.
We aim to be a company that provides trust and satisfaction with this plan, which purpose to ensuring early delivery to customers, preventing the leakage of customer-owned assets (including information and intellectual property), preservation measure, and protecting our group's intellectual property.
Sankyo Kasei Group BCMS Basic Policy
Implement the following to achieve the Business Continuity Policy.
- Implement BCMS to continuously improve BCP. The purpose of BCMS is as follows.
- ①Ensuring human live and physical safety of customers, employees, officers, and affiliated company employees
- ②Ensuring customer satisfaction
- ③Continuing business and securing employment of employees and officers
- ④Ensuring security and trust from stakeholders
- ⑤Ensuring management resources (staff, materials, money, information, knowledge, speed, etc.) and BCMS operating resources.
- ⑥Coordination with and contribution to local communities based on administrative / local disaster-prevention guidance
- Disclose the BCMS policy to internal, group companies and outside the company
- Comply with the BCMS policy, internal rules, laws / regulations related QMS / EMS / BCMS, as well as the requirements of contracts exchanged for business.
- Set the risk criteria that takes into account the risk appetite related to BCMS.
- Staffing the BCMS General Manager, Site Manager and Office Manager who have management responsibilities and authority as the BCMS responsible person.
- Fulfill our responsibilities in cooperation with Quality Management System (QMS) and Environmental Management System (EMS).
- Conduct BCMS training regularly to improve responsiveness.
- Regularly provide all employees with the necessary BCMS education according to their duties.
- Review the BCMS regularly / as needed, implement necessary responses and make continuous improvements.
Enactment date：April 1, 2017
President Kazuo Ogawa